ERÊ MIRANTE DO GAVIÃO
Departures: Daily - Six days
-2 day rates at Juma Ópera Hotelwith breakfast,
-4 days/3 nights package at Mirante do Gavião Lodge (Transfers Juma Ópera Hotel->MIRANTE DO GAVIÃO->Juma Ópera Hotel, accommodation, full board - breakfast, lunch and dinner except drinks - and the guided excursions.
RATE PER PERSON
|ERÊ GAVIÃO - RATES PER PERSON 2021|
|VALID||Jan. 7 - 30||Feb. 1-June 30||July 1-Aug. 31||Sept. 1-Dec. 18||Dec. 18-Dec. 25||Dec. 26-Jan. 10||Holidays||Carnival|
|HOUSE TREE & STANDARD|
|R$ 6.701||R$ 6.612||R$ 7.854||R$ 6.701||R$ 6.848||R$ 9.317||R$ 7.707||R$ 9.317|
|Double||R$ 4.896||R$ 4.845||R$ 5.717||R$ 4.896||R$ 4.979||R$ 7.194||R$ 5.634||R$ 7.194|
|Triple||R$ 4.601||R$ 4.550||R$ 5.193||R$ 4.601||R$ 4.685||R$ 6.696||R$ 5.109||R$ 6.696|
|DELUXE & PREMIUM|
|R$ 8.233||R$ 8.128||R$ 9.748||R$ 8.233||R$ 8.410||R$ 11.043||R$ 9.572||R$ 11.043|
|Double||R$ 5.869||R$ 5.809||R$ 6.778||R$ 5.869||R$ 5.969||R$ 7.817||R$ 6.678||R$ 7.817|
|Triple||R$ 5.384||R$ 5.332||R$ 6.279||R$ 5.384||R$ 5.468||R$ 7.335||R$ 6.194||R$ 7.335|
|PREMIUM & LUXUXY|
|9.707||R$ 9.575||R$ 12.384||R$ 9.707||R$ 9.389||R$ 11.366||R$ 12.165||R$ 11.366|
|Double||R$ 6.853||R$ 6.778||R$ 7.898||R$ 6.853||R$ 6.794||R$ 7.953||R$ 7.775||R$ 7.953|
|Triple||R$ 6.557||R$ 6.494||R$ 7.446||R$ 6.557||R$ 6.661||R$ 7.488||R$ 7.342||R$ 7.488|
<<< Additional information >>
Package DOES NOT include: Air-tickets to/from Manaus, transfer airport-hotel or vice-versa, tours in Manaus, travel insurance, carrier, tips, extra expenses, drinks lodge and meals and drinks at hotel (only breakfast included) and everything else not listed above as included.
Excursions can change according to the climatic conditions, always looking for safety and satisfaction of the traveler.
Day by day description
Arriving in Manaus, at Eduardo Gomes International airport, at the disembark area look you can choose a taxi or an app service to
get to Juma Ópera Holte at downtown area. Check-in after 2:00 PM.
Free afternoon and evening to enjoy Largo São Sebastião area or go sightseeing at Ponta Negra walkways. Dinner is not included, but we recomend the hotel restaurant.
Breakfast. Remember, it is served from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM at restaurant.
Before 10 AM, do the check-out, pay extras and wait for the Mirante do Gavião guide at reception.
Transfer from Manaus to Novo Airão (200 km in 2:30 hours) in acclimatized vehicle.
Arrival, accommodation and lunch at CamuCamu Restaurant at lodge.
Guided city tour by Novo Airão in acclimatized vehicle or by bike of hotel.
Afternoon Optional tour: Diving with buoys in Negro River.
Dinner at CamuCamu.
Optional tour: Night tour in speed boats to spot night animals at Anavilhanas National Park.
Breakfast at CamuCamu Restaurant.
-Dry Season: Soon after breakfast, departure by speedboat to visit the St. Antonio community and Tiririca community. Interpretative Trail in equatorial forest. For lunch, Amazonian fish barbequed on traditional home of natives. Then shift to leisure on Tiririca Beach, in the heart of the Anavilhanas National Park. After the refreshing bath, flora and fauna appreciation of the islands, rapidly shifting to the largest tree from Anavilhanas islands, a giant “macucu”, in raid on lowland forest and explanation of this peculiar ecosystem.
-Flood Season: Departure by speedboat to visit the Sobrado community. Interpretative trail in equatorial forest, visiting the biggest tree specie in the Amazon, the Samaúma. For lunch, Amazonian fish barbequed on traditional home of natives. Then shift to the largest tree from Anavilhanas islands, a giant macucu in Parana das Araras. In return to the hostel foray through the flood forest for flora and fauna explanation of that ecosystem assessment.
Dinner at CamuCamu Restaurant.
- Breakfast at CamuCamu Restaurant.
- All seasons: After the breakfast, speedboat journey (1h30) for interpretive forest trail until the Madadá Caves and their halls of stone (full day - 3 hours trekking in primary forest). In return, visit to Caboclo site with native fruits orchard.
- Flood season: Lunch at the Madadá Belvedere overlooking the Anavilhanas Archipelago. Rest and contemplation in the lookout hammocks, with bathroom and toilet services, and visit the giant tree Tanimbuca specimen and piranhas fishing.
- Dry Season: Lunch at Caboclo’s straw house, diving in Madadá stone formations. - Speedboat Return to the Lodge (1h30), among islands of Anavilhanas National Park. - Dinner at CamuCamu Restaurant.
- Speedboat departure before breakfast for sunrise contemplating at Anavilhanas Archipelago.
Return for breakfast.
- Speedboat departure for freshwater beaches (dry season) or aquatic trails through flooded forest (flood season).
- In the return visit to the Pink Dolphin Floating house.
- Return at 11:00 a.m. to Lodge’s check out.
- 12:00 a.m. – courtesy lunch in Camu-Camu Restaurant, under condition of unoccupied suite.
- 1:00 p.m. - Transfer to Manaus in air-conditioned vehicle (duration 2:30 hours).
Check-in at Juma Ópera Hotel. Night free and overnight.
Breakfast and morning free to continue exploring Manaus.
Check-out 2:30 hours before your flight time and get a taxi to the airport (not included in the package).
See you next time! Amazonas people & Forest and Viverde Team thanks for your visit.