|DAY BY DAY DESCRIPTION|
Arriving in Manaus, at Eduardo Gomes international airport, use the taxi desk service at airport lobby for transportation to the
Tropical Ecoresort hotel (the largest and most famous hotel of Manaus,
located in Av. Cel. Teixeira, 1.320 Ponta Negra beach neighborhoods). Attention: Tropical hotel day rates beginning only after 2 PM.
Free afternoon and evening to explore Manaus by yourself. Do not forget to go to the Municipal market and surrounding,
afternoon in the area of the Opera House. If time permits visit too Bosque da Ciência (INPA), Ponta Negra walkway and the CIGS Zoo. Dinner is not included.
Breakfast. Remember, it is served from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM at Tropical Coffee shop, but you have to be in the Fontur office at 8:00 AM.
The excursion to the meeting of the waters between Rio Negro and Solimões leaves from the pier of Tropical (or from the Manaus Harbor, in this case, transfer to the harbor is included),
navigating downstream the Rio Negro and observing at left bank the city of Manaus, some wooden houses - a typical building,
the floating gas station, the Main Market and Educandos creek.
We proceed to the meeting of the waters where the muddy waters of the Solimões River run side by side with the dark ones of the Rio Negro
without mixing. Having good luck, we can see some species of Boto Tucuxi (Sotalia Fluviatalis) and Boto rosa (Inia Geoffrensis), dolphin frolicking above the water.
After that, the boat take you across the Rio Negro to the Janauary Ecological Park which afford you a wonderful opportunity to canoe amidst creeks and flooded forests with their exotic fauna and flora, including the famous Victoria Regia water lilies.
In summer time, creeks disappear because of the low level of the rivers, so instead we will proceed a jungle trekking.|
You will be back at hotel around 5:00 PM. Free night (dinner is not included).
Breakfast at is served at Coffee Shop of Tropical Ecoresort. Then, close your account and at 7:40 AM wait for guide of Ariaú Towers in the lobby (10 min of delay happens, more than that, do not hesitate to contact us!).
Departs to Ariaú Tower.|
Check at Ariaú page, the 3 days package description.|
Last of Ariaú package departing to Manaus after lunch. Check-in at Hotel Tropical Ecoresort and free night (dinner is not included).|
Breakfast (remember, it is served from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM at Tropical Coffee shop) and free morning to continue to explore Manaus.
2:30 hours prior your flight, check-out and leave the hotel by taxi heading to the Airport. Reminding the Tropical day rate ends at noon.|
See you soon! The Amazonas State and Viverde Team thank you for your visit!
RATES PER PERSON FOR ERÊ ARIAÚ PACKAGE
|Package Basis||Individual||Double/Triple||1 child till|
10 years old
|VALUES IN R$ VALID TILL: Aug, Sept, Oct and Nov/14.
The Erê Ariaú package includes:
Three (3) day rates at Tropical Ecoresort (accommodation and breakfast) + tour to the Meeting of Waters (transportation, lunch-no drinks and guide) +
3 days & 2 nights package at Ariaú Amazon Towers (transfer from Manaus, accommodation, full board - breakfast, lunch and dinner, no drinks, and guided excursion included in the package description).
The package does not include:
Air tickets to/from Manaus, tours in Manaus city, travel insurance, carrier, tips, extra expenses, drinks, other meals and drinks at Tropical hotel
(only breakfast) and whatever is not mentioned as included.
The excursions can change depending on weather or major reasons, always looking for guests' safety and satisfaction.
INFORMATION ABOUT HOTEL and LODGE OF THIS PACKAGE
- Located at Ponta Negra beach has 609 rooms comfortable with central air-conditioning, individual safe, blackout, curtains, smoke detector, mini refrigerator, in-room music, direct dial local and long distance and cable TV.
- The hotel is a big tourist complex, with diversity of leisure area comprehending bars and restaurants, game room, tennis court, 2 swimming pools (one with waves), sports stadium, volley court, mini zoo, playground, solarium, mini Shopping Center, beach soccer court, sauna, gym room and archery.
- Breakfast included in the day rate and charges 10% service. Plus Tourism tax R$ 2,00/day.
- Check-in after 02:00 PM and Check-out until 12:00 PM.
Location: Ariaú River, approximately 60 Km northwest of Manaus.
Transfer: Ariaú offers transfer combining grounded and fluvial transportation in 1:30 hours. The transportation to the lodge is by the Negro River bridge in van or bus, depending on the number of the guests, till Km 35 of Municipal road of Iranduba, them from there, by motorized canoe by Ariaú River until Ariaú Lodge (Total: 40 minutes).
Occupancy: 150 apartments
Description: The only tree top lodge built on stilts in the canopy in the heart of the Amazon forest.
It is the largest hotel complex in jungle, its towers of apartments are connected by walkways, offers swimming pool, panoramic auditorium for conventions, restaurant, bar, TV/video room, convenience store and river beach in the determined time of year (summer).
Optional Excursions (Sales directly at Ariaú hotel. Rates can change.):
- Jungle Survivor tour: R$ 400,00 per person minimum 4 people.
- Interaction with dolphins: R$ 140,00 per person
- Indigenous Ritual: R$ 250,00 per person minimum 4 people
- Visit to Indigenous tribe: R$ 150,00 per person minimum 4 people
- Additional for accommodation in Special Suites Imperial and Real: R$ 1.010,00 maximum 4 people
- Additional for accommodation in Tarzan House: R$ 2.020,00 maximum 2 people
- Additional for accommodation in Tarzan House Folha de São Paulo: R$ 2.020,00 maximum 4 people